PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION IS NOW FILLED
The Springlawn Group of Care Homes in Omagh is seeking to recruit a HR Officer. This is a permanent post and salary will depend on experience and will be discussed at interview stage.
HR Officer’s Role
The job of the HR Manager is to deliver and manage successful HR functions across the 4 homes in the Springlawn Group of Care Homes. This post is full time Monday to Friday. The successful applicant will be reporting to the Home Manager.
HR Officer’s Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- All recruitment and selection duties to include advertising jobs, responding to enquiries, short-listing, co-ordinating the selection process in conjunction with home managers and drawing up job offers.
- Administration of all HR-related documentation, such as offer letters, contracts of employment and updating personnel file.
- Administrative responsibilities to complete all Access NI applications for new starts to the group.
- Administrative responsibilities for obtaining references for new starts to the group.
- Management of the induction process to ensure all new starts are integrated successfully into the company.
- Management of the HR function including the maintenance of all fair employment monitoring information and accurate completion of annual returns.
- Providing advice and guidance to managers and staff on employment legislation and employee relations matters as and when required.
- Oversee time and attendance process, absence management and holiday management across the Springlawn Group.
- Responsible for employee relations and engagement throughout the Springlawn Group.
- Facilitate team meetings in partnership with home manager.
- Complete employee appraisals in line with Homes policy.
Skills and Education
- You will need a minimum of 1-year human resources experience.
- Third level HR qualification and or CIPD qualification.
- A comprehensive understanding of HR legislation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are key.
- Excellent organisational and IT skills.
- Confidently liaise with internal and external stakeholders to meet goals.
- Strong self-critique skills and an ability to evaluate the success and impact of strategies.
- Assertive confident individual with a sense of humour.
About Springlawn House
Springlawn House is 39-bedroom care home which offers full nursing care, according to our clients’ needs. We have respite and step-down facilities for our short-term care residents. Our highly qualified staff at Springlawn House have been providing care since establishment in 1990.
From the latest post-operative recovery facilities to compassionate end-of-life care and short-term respite care, we are equipped to look after individuals with wide-ranging needs. We’re in a great location close to local shops, cafes and amenities.
Further Information on HR Officer’s Post
For details and applications, please email email@example.com or call 02882552666.